Opens the door to holiday adventures
With the BrixenCard, the doors to all buses, trains, mountain lifts, and many museums in South Tyrol are open to you. It’s your very own “Open, sesame” to numerous experiences and adventures in Brixen and environs.
All the advantages of the BrixenCard at a glance
- Free travel with all public transport of the South Tyrolean transport association
- all regional trains in South Tyrol until Trento
- all city and intercity buses in South Tyrol
- the lifts to Mt Renon/Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten, Vöran, and Mt Colle/Kohlern
- the Mt Renon/Ritten narrow-gauge railway and the Mt Mendola/Mendel funicular
- one return journey with the Swiss PostBus from Mals to Müstair
- One free ascent and descent per day with the lifts on Mt Plose, near Brixen.
- One free admission per day to the Acquarena fun pool
- Free admission to 90 South Tyrolean museums
- An extensive hiking and cultural programme
And how do I get the BrixenCard?
That’s a good question with an easy answer: As soon as you check in, we’ll give you your personalised BrixenCard so that you can begin your adventure. It’s valid for the duration of your stay.